What are the specific methods for setting up ADSS optical cables2019年11月26日
In order to meet the increasing requirements of integrated wiring projects, the development of ADSS optical cables is indeed a requirement of the times. The transmission speed of optical cables can reach 1G or more, and the transmission distance can reach several kilometers. At present, ADSS optical cables have entered all areas of modern network communications, and there are also communication optical cables in various places. Post office telecommunications, power communications, broadcast communications, military communications, and other optical cables are currently cheap. Maximum demand. In addition, new technologies continue to emerge, and the development prospect of the ADSS optical cable industry is very clear. At present, most places are also using it. The following analyzes the matters needing attention in the transportation of ADSS optical cables;
adss fiber optic cable-1
- After passing the single-disc inspection, the ADSS optical cable is shipped to each construction unit for distribution.when transporting from Oita Tun to construction operation branch, the sub-tunnel transportation plan should be prepared according to the relay section ADSS optical cable allocation table or the relay section distribution plan: fill in the form. The content should include the type, quantity, and plate number of the fiber optic cable, as well as the transportation time, the storage location, the transportation route, the person in charge of work, and transportation safety measures. After being transported from the branch point to the laying point, the construction class is responsible. The construction team should fix the ground anchors before wiring, and install the rotator and braided wire pliers. Generally, the layout plan should be combined with the layout plan to arrange the implementation of the project introduction.
- Diversion transportation should be performed by a special person, and they should have knowledge of ADSS optical cable safety, be familiar with transportation routes, conduct safety education for participating transportation and related personnel, check and formulate safety measures, and ensure that the personnel, optical cables, and vehicles and equipment during the division transportation Security.
adss fiber optic cable-2
- When the crane is loading and unloading the cable reel, the wire rope should pass through the axis of the cable reel, or a steel rod should pass through the axis of the cable reel, and then the wire rope should be put on for lifting. When a crane works, it is forbidden to load and unload the optical cable reels in an unbalanced state. When loading and unloading by manual method, heavy ropes should be used for lifting and unloading. The sides of the springboard must be wider than the cable tray. When there is no springboard, artificial sand piles and mounds can be used instead of springboards. However, the rope must be pulled by a rope to avoid damage caused by rolling impact during loading and unloading.
- When the ADSS optical cable is unloaded from the car, it must not fall to the ground.
- ADSS cable reels must not roll on the ground for long distances. When short-distance scrolling is required, the scrolling direction moves from the B-end direction to the A-end direction.
- The ground of ADSS optical cable should be safe and reliable. If the optical cable transported to the laying site cannot be laid on the same day, it should be transported back in time or assigned to take care of it.
- The reel number delivered to the construction site must be correct, and the direction of the end of the fiber optic cable and the laying direction should be confirmed before putting the line.
- After the cable reel is set up, the outlet end must be led out from above the cable reel.